Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyep i think so
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300014&mesg_id=13300099
13300099, yep i think so
Posted by mista k5, Mon Dec-03-18 03:47 PM
i think overall the return isnt there. big part is being lazy, just not wanting to do it. it started off with wanting to take a friday off, to deciding im only doing saturdays but when saturdays come im like eh lol

i might need to commit to doing it this friday so that i can get back in the swing of things.

oddly enough i have had more money left over these last 2 weeks than usual. i havent missed the extra money it does bring in. i think thats just a coincidence and its just a matter of time before i really miss it.

i was for sure going to uber this saturday. then around 5 pm i remember i need to send a pic of the new registration sticker so i put it on the car and send the picture. come 8pm it was still pending approval so im thinking i guess ill have to wait until next week. not a minute later i get the notification that im good to go. i had already decided i was gonna watch mr robot instead lol