Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI feel for you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13291178&mesg_id=13291267
13291267, I feel for you.
Posted by BlakStaar, Thu Oct-11-18 12:28 PM
I had a (mostly) platonic male friend who engaged in verbal, emotional, financial and physical abuse. He was a serial liar and his fibbing cost me big time. We had a few verbal agreements related to money and business, and he failed to honor our pacts. I tried to help him out of quasi-homelessness, and I lost several thousand dollars and incurred additional debt.

Although our relationship ended in spring 2017, I have considered engaging his biological parents; his aunt, who sat on his B.S. nonprofit's board; a couple of his youth athletic training clients' parents; his "spiritual father," a local pastor; a family friend of his parents and a former neighbor, a lawyer; the IRS division responsible for his nonprofit's status as a 501(c)3 and the local police department who filed a report following our domestic dispute.

Yeah, more than a year has passed but I'm still dealing with the aftermath, especially when it comes to $$$. I told him earlier this year and he had no remorse.

This man has lived a double-life and he is dangerous. He needs to be exposed for his shady behavior.

Thing is, I don't consider contacting these people and entities vengeance, though it probably is.