Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjective had to pick up folks at different locations then requested
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13290538&mesg_id=13290558
13290558, ive had to pick up folks at different locations then requested
Posted by mista k5, Mon Oct-08-18 04:08 PM
just a couple of times but i dont feel good doing it. one was on friday night. they were in a completely different shopping center down the street. dont know how that was mixed up.

it was a lady but she was so drunk i couldnt tell if it was better to try to talk to her in spanish or english, she passed the phone to a dude and he was slightly more helpful. once i figured it out i pulled into the shopping center and dude was just like youre to my right, like if that was helpful. once i figured out where they were i pulled up to a dark store and didnt see anyone for a minute. i made sure the doors were locked until i saw them come out lol

apparently dude had just opened up a restaurant and i guess they were celebrating. the lady got in and told me she had two glasses of wine, i didnt ask how big the glasses were but she was obviously gone lol at some point she even asked me if she was her....like huh??? ended up being a pretty short ride. i gotta stop bending the rules for folks. if you dont put the right pick up spot thats on you. ima sit there and wait til the cancellation time.

many times the map just sends me to the wrong side of the building and i look stupid waiting there. theres a lot of construction happening here and ive had to drive in areas im not familiar with so i was sure i would had gotten some bad ratings but not yet.

160 is not bad for 12 hrs. im so tempted to try an hour or two during the week. could use the extra money right now.