Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthats not bad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13290538&mesg_id=13290545
13290545, thats not bad
Posted by mista k5, Mon Oct-08-18 03:26 PM
did you stick to 16 hours? i was doing about $10/hr on friday. it was looking like saturday might had been better.

im constantly worried about being pulled over. i try to play it safe but theres just gonna be moments were you dont completely come to a complete stop, dont realize you are speeding or whatever. then theres always the brake lights lol

i got my first 3 star review, it just said service. im thinking it was my first trip on friday. it was some lady at walgreens. she got in and was all quiet. i said hi hows it going but now im thinking she didnt hear me. it kept happening where people would get in and i would greet them. they wouldnt say anything then they would greet me as if i hadnt said anything. so im thinking i need to wait for them to get settled and speak up. that ride was just silent all the way since i thought she didnt want to speak since she didnt respond. she was probably waiting for me to greet her.

if i had completed saturday i dont think i would had gone over $120 total.