Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim wavering for sure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13290538&mesg_id=13290544
13290544, im wavering for sure
Posted by mista k5, Mon Oct-08-18 03:20 PM
freaking folks dont respect the UP TO 6 people in an XL. I keep getting requests for 7/8 people.

this was a group from BWW after the fight. a couple got in the back and were scamming (lol) all the way to the house. i didnt notice anyone was overly drunk so i didnt even consider offering the bags. they had two kids with them and when i heard the window open i figured it maybe cuz one of the kids pooped in their diaper. it was real close to the drop off so i didnt sweat it.

when i pull into the drive way everyone got off fairly quick except for chick in the back. she was just sitting there for a good minute. she finally got up and got out. she went to the side of the house then back to the group. i didnt think anything of it.

i wasnt about to inspect anything while parked there and i didnt for a second think anyone had thrown up. as i started driving i thought there was still like a fart smell. i got another request and started heading there before thinking i better make sure they didnt actually dump a diaper in the trash can i have in the back. pulled over in a gas station and thats when i saw it. wasnt the biggest mess but it was plenty of a mess. i cancelled the trip and took the pictures, go the gloves on and got to cleaning it.

thankfully my sense of smell is weird and it didnt bother me at all (definitely something ive been fearing though). for a second i was considering keeping going after i cleaned up but figured it wasnt worth it.

im thinking i might switch to an earlier time so i can drop off people at bars instead of picking them up.