Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAs for the genetics, that's exactly how it works.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13289672&mesg_id=13289869
13289869, As for the genetics, that's exactly how it works.
Posted by Teknontheou, Wed Oct-03-18 04:16 PM
You're going to be roughly an even split of whatever your parents are, especially for any genetic material that's a large chunk of each if their make-up. So small stuff could disappear, like a sliver of Naruve American blood but major stuff thats at least 5% of their make-up? You're going to get roughly half of that.

*EDIT* Shes already said that her grandmother was white. So that takes a ton of the guesswork out of her father genetic story. I think you might be referring to people who are genetically half white or whatever not necessarily having a white parent. I have cousins like that. But that comes from generation after generation of people who are basically half white intermarrying. That's not JL's story.

Again, I'm not debating your main argument, which is "who cares?" I'm just saying that TN told no lies anywhere in this. *EDIT* No lies in terms of facts he pulled and screen-shotted. I dont think her father secretly taught her to be an agent.