Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI think it's all bullshit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13289672&mesg_id=13289856
13289856, I think it's all bullshit.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Oct-03-18 03:56 PM
The argument in particular is I don't have any real sense if he has a high number of complaints. 25 years and 25 complaints? Only 3 were sustained? I see where it says it's 80 percent higher than the average but I am not sure what that means. 80 percent higher tthan all cops or all cops with 25 years experience? Thats a big difference.

Regarding the whiteness of her daddy, I don't think anyone has ever argued that her daddy got a LOT of white in him. But there are ALOT of black folks with a lot of white in them who are identify and self identify as black. So this dude has no real basis for saying anything remotely like CLEARLY he is white. Also I don't get the logic, the white man passing for a black man hates black men?

BTW, that whole disecting a person's 23andme racial percentages to figure out their parents race? That shit doesn't work like that.
I couldn't find the article that I read recently that explains why but I couldn't find it just now.

At any rate that brings me to the argument in General, WHAT DOES HER FATHER have to do with her opinions!?!?! This is Newt Gingrich arguing that Obama has Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior because his father is Kenyan. Tariq has no idea what she was raised to believe.

RE: He did show that he had a relatively high number of complaints
>logged against him during his time as a cop.
>
>And as for him being white, his father must have been only
>part black himself, because Jamilah's 23andme results showed
>she's 53% Euro, and her Mom is a regular-degular black woman.
>Most regular black Americans have Euro blood in the 10 - 30%
>range, so assuming her Mom is in the middle, at about 20%,
>that implies her Dad is like 80% white, more or less, which is
>about what he looks.
>
>Again, I believe he's Black, but Tariq's logic isn't crazy and
>off the wall, or anything.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"