Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy man made the best case to me for him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13289205&mesg_id=13290378
13290378, My man made the best case to me for him
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Oct-06-18 04:05 PM
his point is that Kanye is trying to rebel from the hollywood celebrity machine. He wants to do press and talk shows and just talk like a regular person, not hit all the marks and say all the things you are suppose to say when you do a press junket.

The problem is Kanye is deeply arrogant and not very educated or articulate and he is deeply neieve that

So Kanye, the college dropout, is trying to have heartfelt dorm room conversations that 20 year olds are having right now across the country, in the public as a 40 years old celebrity.

That shit don't work.

annnd he also suffers from mental illness. So there's that.

Chris Rock talks about in some documentary being in fort greene hanging out with Nelson George and for the first time being around really smart and educated black people and it introduced him to a lot of stuff. I feel like Jay got that at some point in the last decade. I want that for Kanye. Hope he finds it in Africa.

There eventually had to be some repercussions for that dude being so anti-education in his first few Albums, now we are seeing it.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"