Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttrust me. its a smear lol.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13281427&mesg_id=13300250
13300250, trust me. its a smear lol.
Posted by Reeq, Tue Dec-04-18 12:35 PM
any other random commentor...ok maybe not. but these niggas? yeah just more of the same cookies out the cutter.

theyve literally been carrying out this exact same playbook for the last 2 years. 'oh hey...i just noticed this dem candidate i want to lose *insert something seemingly sketchy and un-progressive*'. they did it to northam, lance bottoms (they actually backed a conservative against her), davids, cisneros...and the list goes on and on.

they were on betos dick just a few days and several fec reports ago. now hes in the pocket of fossil fuel companies?

but these same folks had no problem shilling for a pro-coal, anti-abortion trump-voting gi joe character in a west virginia house race. or a pro-russia/syria trump-supporting deep state conspiracy theorizing fox news pundit in the ohio gov race.

so clearly its not about issue/policy objectivity and just informing potential voters.

wait until theintercept starts running beto hit pieces about him plotting to sabotage alexandria ocasio-cortez with nancy pelosi and tom perez lol.