Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThis forum is not a place where adult nuanced conversation can occur
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13273896&mesg_id=13275394
13275394, This forum is not a place where adult nuanced conversation can occur
Posted by tourgasm, Thu Jul-19-18 12:25 PM
In 2018, this place is no where near intelligent enough. Stop wasting your breath.

In 2015 I dated a woman of 29 years old, me a couple years older. We had sex 50+ times before the incident I will mention..

One night we go to a food truck festival at Nats Park she get hammered off of two margarita slushies that she sipped way too fast.

We go back to her spot, she's stumbling home on the walk there. Once at her place, she gets wild sexually aggressive (out of character for her). We smash.

I later tell an attorney friend (late 40's black woman) how funny the girl I was dating was while drunk. She literally yelled at me for sleeping with a drunk woman.

-She could claim this or that
-All types of questions..
-Wtf are you smoking..
-Do better with your life etc...

On a forum like this, what I did would be considered the worst by a punch of people in the post and elsewhere.

Lines are blurred as fuck.

I don't sleep with women the first time with them having any alcohol in their system that I know about.