Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWell u're repeating the same lies at this point so that's circles I guess
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13273496&mesg_id=13274282
13274282, Well u're repeating the same lies at this point so that's circles I guess
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Sat Jul-14-18 03:07 AM
So I'll just address your latest one...

>Do it. Please. You've got your own history but I at least
>wait for you to say some shit before I try to call you out on
>it. Here you assigned to me a position I didn't make an argue
>against that made up position.

You wait for... man please. That is a *bold* faced lie. For example, in the post about the addict who killed the family, you accused me of not caring about the family, b/c I was talking about the addict's life. You didn't ask questions or anything... just started that "you hate The Man so much that you don't care about the family" BS. That was something I didn't say, and you argued against your made up position. But now you're saying I should wait on you to explain. See? This is the same shit you do, but you claim it's so stupid when it's done to you. But it isn't stupid when you do it? You even doubled down when I called you on it. Lol, nigga you're full of it on so many levels. You lack the awareness to see it or decency to simply say you were wrong. That's not even the only time you've done that.
But hey, keep lying and denying if that suits you.