Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13273496&mesg_id=13274197
13274197, BS
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Fri Jul-13-18 03:01 PM
>Again, one discussion is about Jayden's music and success.
>The other about whether Kylie is self-made or not.

No. The Jaden discussion was about his music, but you made it about whether or not he'd be where he is without his advantages, and how your resentment for HIM stems from those advantages. You even asked that we start by collectively acknowledging his advantages.
This discussion is about Kylie being self-made, but you didn't ask that we collectively acknowledge her advantages? THAT is what doesn't make sense.
And you came in the Jaden post IMMEDIATELY saying that. Couldn't wait to express your resentment. You can't change that now.

>What's the basis for thinking I got self-hate?

I could point this out more often if that's what you want. You seem to consistently fail to realize that it's not just one post that forms folks' opinion of you. Other than that, I'm not the one who accused you of self-hate. I ain't arguing it either tho. I'd sooner call you a "conditioned europhile", since you've actually given us all permission to do so.

>Because I previously stated I resent Jaiden Smith's success
>and I didn't start this post off hating on Kylie's success?

Again, you stated that you resent HIM.
"I resent this talentless product of Nepotism sooo much"

>I should start any discussion of any rich kid, no matter what
>we are discussing, with stating I resent their success because
>I once said that about a black kid otherwise I am expressing
>self-hate?
>
>That's fucking Stupid bro.

AGAIN, you said you resent HIM. You're not gonna make that go away.
But stupid eh? This is exactly the same thing you do to me. NOW it's stupid when you're on the other end of it? These are the terms you set. I hope you're enjoying this banter you so fervently begged for.

>So your whole shit is because I once bad mouth this black rich
>kid, if I don't say the same thing before discussing any rich
>white kid I am displaying self-hate?

Nah, my "whole shit" is that the request you made about Jaden would actually have been warranted in this post (can we start by acknowledging they wouldn't be who they are without_______ ). It wasn't warranted at all in the Jaden post, but I guess that was your "objective" resentment that made you say that about him lol. Total oxymoron.