Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAgain, you're factually incorrect at every single turn.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273801
13273801, Again, you're factually incorrect at every single turn.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jul-12-18 12:50 PM
>You think you’re right for telling someone to shut the fuck
>up in a kids movie.

Blatantly false, but as usual, you choose not to let the facts get in the way. I don't believe I've said at any point that this was the best, or even good, course of action.

The fact is you just assume, as you tend to do, that I somehow think this was the correct thing to do. But I've certainly said nothing to that effect.

>I’ve stated that it was irresponsible and ignorant.

>Everything else you typed was you being defensive. And that
>ain’t a good look.

This is also false, particularly since you've said much, much more than that.

It's hard to tell if you're simply being disingenuous, if you really are this blatantly stupid, or if you're just trolling.

>Continue to get upset at everything
>in the word

Huh? "Everything in the world" upsets me?

>React emotionally in front of other people’s
>children.

Funny how you write the word "continue" and then write this sentence.

You took a single instance and somehow decided that said instance "continues".

>I’ll continue to think it’s sad that you believe that is
>ok.

When have I said that it's "ok"?

I've said that you're overreacting to the severity of the situation. Somehow you think the fact that I pointed out the absurdity of your hysteria translates to me thinking it's a perfectly ok thing to do.

And as usual, you hurl a slew of personal attacks while I focus squarely on the facts of the discussion, whether or not given statements have merit.

You're bad at critical thinking. You have no nuanced or layered perspective, no ability to discern degrees of severity or impact or consequence, and no ability divest yourself of your personal feelings toward the person your speaking to.

Sounds like *both* low intellectual and emotional intelligence to me.

Literally everything you've said is a lie. All of it. Sad is that you can't seem to stick to what actually is, choosing instead to create your own versions of events out of thin air at every turn.

lolz