Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe point at which you bowed out is sadly, painfully, crystaline clear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273642
13273642, The point at which you bowed out is sadly, painfully, crystaline clear
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jul-11-18 11:07 PM
Everything you've said is a half truth, blatant mischaracterization, or an outright lie.

I explained exactly how and why that is. You were fit for tat, though any valid point you may have had wound up couched in gross errors and logical fallacies.

Then a took a piping hot, liquified shit on the most egregiously inaccurate and unnecessarily aggressive and personal shot you took, by pointing out that there's not a single person here who fucks with you on any meaningful level.

At best you might have a kindred spirit who also dislikes me, or holds a tepidly similar perspective as your horribly dated hipster backpacker gimmick.

But no one who genuinely connects with you as a human being, yet you still wanted throw those ad populum stones anyways, and I called it out.

And that's the point at which the man in your mirror suddenly decided he doesn't read my posts.

That's not just convenient. It's transparent. Thanks for playing :)