Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLmao the hyperbole is hysterical
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273276
13273276, Lmao the hyperbole is hysterical
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jul-10-18 11:29 PM
>You’ve shared enough stories on here for us to fully
>understand your personality and your low emotional
>intelligence.

It's funny, because you think what those people think about a stranger they will likely never again encounter matters in the slightest. Or that they think about it at all.

>Now you look like the jackass more than him because people a)
>remember the last person that acted ignorant and b) don’t
>appreciate you cussing around their kids.

It's funny, because you think what those people think about a stranger they will likely never again encounter matters in the slightest. Or that they think about it at all.

And kids will survive one use of the word "fuck". The pearl clutching is cute though.

>Also, my assumption on your kids is a direct reflection on you
>and your lack of control. Just be thankful I didn’t go into
>my theory on why your wife is afraid to speak up for herself.

You should avoid either, truth be told. At any rate, you make gigantic leaps of logic, and any theory you'd have is guaranteed bullshit. Particularly since it's clear that you're implying that I'm somehow the reason for her desire to avoid conflict, as though that didn't exist long before me. Add to that, you're grossly oversimplifying.

But as I've stated, you should avoid your theories on anyone in my family, and focus your poorly constructed fallacies on me.

>You’re the same dude that NO ONE liked in your office.

False. I'm the dude who *one* person complained about because I refused to allow her to monopolize my time, both professionally and personally.

But you're doing what you usually do, stretching the truth in hilariously desperate ways to arrive at a point that doesn't exist.

>my man. You’re the joke.

No, the "joke" is anyone who says the phrase "my man", who isn't Denzel Washington.

The joke is the guy who ignores my philosophical pondering on the issue in favor of heavily inflating the less flattering aspects of it.