Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAt some point bro...you gotta look in the mirror
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273270
13273270, At some point bro...you gotta look in the mirror
Posted by Anonymous, Tue Jul-10-18 10:22 PM
You’ve shared enough stories on here for us to fully understand your personality and your low emotional intelligence.

You can say whatever you want but as soon as you shout “would be more awesome if you shut the fuck up” like you’re a teenager trying to impress friends with a quick one-liner, whatever he did prior is no longer the focus.

Now you look like the jackass more than him because people a) remember the last person that acted ignorant and b) don’t appreciate you cussing around their kids.

Also, my assumption on your kids is a direct reflection on you and your lack of control. Just be thankful I didn’t go into my theory on why your wife is afraid to speak up for herself.

I’m sure you’ll respond with another long-winded reply as an attempt to completely ignore your role in the situation but everyone on here knows exactly who you are by what you post. You’re the same dude that NO ONE liked in your office. You’re THAT guy dude. You don’t get it? Everyone left the theater that night saying “I can’t believe a grown ass man yelled “shut the fuck up” in a KIDS movie.” That’s YOU my man. You’re the joke.