Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject1. I didn't void a motherfucking thing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273258
13273258, 1. I didn't void a motherfucking thing.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jul-10-18 09:38 PM
>1 you voided his behavior by being the jackass to yell
>“shut the fuck up” in a kids movie.

Lmao. Do the math on that one.

One action didn't "void" the other. It's not as though anything I said magically undid anything he did.

>And your kids are 3 and 7? I’m sure they’re already
>cussing people out in daycare and school...just saying.

Absolutely not. That's a ridiculous leap in logic. And you should probably keep your critiques centered on me, and keep your imagined scenarios regarding my kids to yourself.

>Nothing worse than a grown person cussing out in public around

One statement with one curse word is hardly "cussing someone out". It's cute, how much you absolutely need hyperbole to make your point.

>kids like they have a lack of vocabulary >or can’t control
>themselves.

"Lack of vocabulary" is easily one of the dumbest, most low-IQ criticisms of cursing there is. Cursing is a perfectly valid form of verbal expression, social taboos notwithstanding.

And so controlled myself just fine. A single, concise, one-sentence statement is hardly out of control. It is, in fact, an example of control. Poor judgment, sure. Lack of control? Not at all.

It's hilarious watching you so badly mischaracterize this, particularly given that I've acknowledged it wasn't a great course of action.

>2 you seem to have very low emotional IQ:

Wrong again. Conversely, a prime example of low IQ, of any sort, is the habitual need to mischaracterize statements and situations, while utilizing absurd leaps in logic in order to make a point.