Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe 'expensive' theaters suck too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273214
13273214, The 'expensive' theaters suck too
Posted by handle, Tue Jul-10-18 04:40 PM
I hate the theaters that have wait staff that block the screen because someone is ordering wings in front of you.

Also hate places that serve food like chicken - hearing people eat popcorn is bad enough, but here motherfuckers chewing on chicken is 100 times worse.

Dude - if you're 8 feet tall then don't fucking cross your legs or put your foot near the back of my head. Shit's wack.

And if it's not stadium seating then Kevin McHale, Colio and Abraham Lincoln hat-guy will sit in front of you 4 minutes after the movie starts. Or worse - ?uestlove.

If they show a 3-D version of the film and a 2D in the same theater than inevitably they'll eave the wrong lens on for whichever show I'm seeing.

Honestly the best movie going experiences I've had are watching films IN HOLLYWOOD. They tend to have qualified projectionist - and know that if they mess up that there way more likely to have a distributor show up and tell them to fix it or lose the film.