Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: combines a lotta shit they like: being nosy + snitching + stunting +
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13268358&mesg_id=13268724
13268724, RE: combines a lotta shit they like: being nosy + snitching + stunting +
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Jun-22-18 12:13 AM
>power tripping + fucking with people over minutiae.
>
>
>peace & blessings,
>
>x.
>
>www.twitter.com/poetx
>
>=========================================
>I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
>focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
>
>not having much to show for it. (c) mad

I'm about to enter this world in July. I'm going from a townhome near downtown (no HOA) to a house in the burbs ($600 a year HOA). I'm so interested in how this will all go.

I think I'm gonna win any dispute where being the biggest asshole is a part of the contest. I got jokes on tap to trivialize the hall monitor type and I generally handle my shit. And my country twang is disarming.

I'm gonna TRY to be as solid as possible. I'll have yard folks. I'll certainly put my trash can somewhere decent. Hopefully the sprinklers are righteous and keep the grass and foliage looking spry. I'll park my shit in the garage daily.

I'll postpone the inevitable housewarming party until the fall. But my wife's big-legged friends will be around trying to make everything a party cuz that's what they do. They'll show up talking about 'woooo' at 6:30 on a Wednesday night.

My ILs might fuck around and end up living with me within a year (age, culture, health of MIL is slowly fading). My FIL has a raggedy pickup truck. They might get me on that. We'll see though. We know some folks who live in the hood so maybe that'll give us some hood luv off top. And we have a 9-year old girl who's a reasonably good kid.