Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh, the stories I could tell.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13268358&mesg_id=13268439
13268439, Oh, the stories I could tell.
Posted by soulpsychodelicyde, Thu Jun-21-18 10:22 AM
I live in a small condo building. I've come to call the shenanigans "As the Condo Turns."

I've lived here the longest and at one point, owned 2 units so ended up being the de facto board president.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

For context, Me and one other owner are black. The rest of these mofos (including the renters -- my own included) are white. And they are the WORST kinda white. Brooklyn, gentrifying, whiney, liberal white people.

Recently, my neighbor (the black one) and I took some initiative and hired someone to plant and landscape our front garden for the season (something that, after I told them to shove this presidency up their asses) never got done. He did a great job and even painted and restored a bench we had out there. Well... turns out the bench "belonged" to one of the other owners (though she hadn't touched it in years and it had wood rot, and rain damage, etc. ) and she whined and itched about being "sad and disappointed" that we didn't notify her that we were going to restore the bench.

I just turned my phone off. I no longer have it for them.