Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh, Charlotte....stop tempting my tummy....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13265928&mesg_id=13265980
13265980, Oh, Charlotte....stop tempting my tummy....
Posted by tully_blanchard, Wed Jun-13-18 09:12 AM
Had my gig Saturday night and it went better than I ever expected. So, so, so awesome to see old faces and make new connects. My "next lifetime" showed up and...man...

We're actually friends, good friends. But there's always that *thing* in the air. Sitting down during the gig (we and the owner of the venue switch off all night), she goes

"You know what...I love you...I do. There's just something about being with you...it's always a special moment...even when there's nothing special going on. I've been wanting to tell you that for a while"

...young....

So a bunch of us walked over to get pizza, and I walked her to her car. The kinda hug we had was a definite "Don't look her/him in the eyes, cause it might go past this parking lot" thing. We didnt reach out to each other for the rest of the time I was there. We just knew.

My nephew graduated from high school yesterday. My whole family cried the entire time. He's autistic, and just seeing him in his robe brought us all to tears. That was so awesome to be a part of.

Hung with an old friend on Monday. A 30 minute check in turned into a 4 hour conversation. We hung with different crowds in school, so he was telling me all the other stories that I didnt know about. He's opened up a "permanent" pop -up record store inside a neighborhood market...really dope set up.

Oldest daughter treated me to a movie (Deadpool 2) and Cook-out over the weekend. That felt really awesome to be treated by my kid. We haven't had the closest of relationships over the years, but the past couple have been really good.

Mad that I liked Deadpool as much as I did. Hated the first one, but this one here was really dope.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr