Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectok...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13265675&mesg_id=13266594
13266594, ok...
Posted by tariqhu, Thu Jun-14-18 03:23 PM
>1. your nine year old daughter says "daddy, what is
>masturbation?" what is your response?

I answer the question at the level I think she can understand.

>
>2. you walk into your nine year old daughter's room, and she
>jumps up from the bed suddenly...you ask why and she says she
>was touching herself and she's sorry and starts crying. what
>is your response?
>

let her know there's nothing to be ashamed up and that's her body. although, I might need her to go to sleep depending on the time.

I'm not afraid to talk about sex with a child. I have a son and daughter. I bought her an anatomy book when she was maybe 5-6. she'd ask questions. I answer them.

when my daughter younger was and would ride in the grocery cart, she'd slide herself forward. at first, I stopped her because I didn't know what she was doing. once I figured it out, I laff and never stopped her again.

we've had numerous convos about her being in control of her body whether it's by herself or otherwise. never told her that any of that was wrong or bad. it's your body shawty. have fun.

she's 14 now and about to enter high school. we'll see how this goes. lol. she's confident in herself and comfy with her rail thin body. she'll be fine.

meanwhile, my 9 yr old son laffs whenever he hears somebody say balls.

a lot folks have to realize that 'protecting' the kids from sex isn't always the best route to take. especially with girls. it continues the double standard between men and women.