Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI am glad that you made this more clear...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13265443&mesg_id=13265673
13265673, I am glad that you made this more clear...
Posted by Brownsugar, Tue Jun-12-18 12:14 PM
The more I learn about these massive genocides, the worse I feel about leaders of the world. It seems as though a lot of leaders through history became sick gods, hated by some but some people actually worshiped these demons...

Even though it hurts reading these truths, reading and studying these truths makes us all better people, 'knowledgeable as to why things are the way that they are today. It just makes me stronger in dealing with different races of people...

Hidden history is a real b*tch!!! When I learn new hidden histories, it hits me like a BOMB!!! It really makes me wonder why are these truths hidden from us??? Does it give the oppressors more power??? One thing I do believe is that they kept books and knowledge out of our hands during slavery days because they knew that with knowledge we would not have been slaves, in fact, we might have put them under slavery.

Slavery is never, ever a choice but without knowledge you can be chained and held down but the more knowledge you have, the more FREE you become!!!

...I guess I kinda' answered some of my own questions here :-) :-) :-) !!!

"The Leaders of The World Destroy The World"!!!