Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13265443
13265443, DID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY???
Posted by Brownsugar, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
‘Hitler’ Killed Over 10 Million Africans — But the West Erased it From History>>> http://originalpeople.org/blacks-during-the-holocaust/

""In the 1890s Blacks were tortured in German concentration camps in Southwest Africa (now called Namibia) when Adolph Hitler was only a child. Colonial German doctors conducted unspeakable medical experiments on these emaciated helpless Africans decades before such atrocities were ever visited upon the Jews.
Thousands of Africans were massacred. Regrettably, historians neglected to properly register the slaughter—that is, to lift it from the footnote in history that it had been relegated to—until now.

In an attempt to give the incidents their rightful recognition in the historical context of the Holocaust, Dr. Firpo W. Carr has authored a new book entitled, Germany’s Black Holocaust: 1890–1945. In it, he reveals the startling hidden history of Black victims of the Holocaust. The mayhem and carnage date back to the turn of the 20th century, many years before there were ever any other unfortunate victims—Jew or Gentile—of the Holocaust.

Carr conducted three incredibly revealing interviews with: (1) a Black female Holocaust victim; (2) the Black commanding officer who liberated 8,000 Black men from a concentration camp; and (3) an African American medic from the all-Black medical unit that was responsible for retrieving thousands of dead bodies from Dachau. (White medical units were spared the gruesome task.)

"Kay," the Black female Holocaust survivor, laments: "You cannot possibly comprehend the anger I have in me because of being experimented on in Dachau, and being called ‘nigger girl’ and ‘blacky’ while growing up."

Testimonials from the Black commanding officer and African American medic are memorialized, for the first time ever, in Carr’s book. The research is based on voluminous documentation, and more.

If you are like most people, you simply have never heard the unbelievable story of Black victims of the Holocaust. You are invited to read about the human spirit's triump over events that occurred during this horrible piece of hidden history.""

...I just need to know how many of you have heard about this???

Poll question: DID U KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BLACK HOLOCAUST IN GERMANY???

Poll result (18 votes)
No, I did not know this... (7 votes)Vote
Yes, I heard about this... (9 votes)Vote
Yes, I knew but I really didn't think much about it at the time... (2 votes)Vote

13265445, Lusane wrote about it in Hitler's Black Victims some years ago.
Posted by Airbreed, Mon Jun-11-18 12:55 PM
Talks about imprisoning blacks in concentration camps in Africa, Europe, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Black-Victims-Experiences-Crosscurrents/dp/0415932955/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528739588&sr=8-1&keywords=hitler%27s+black+victims
13265450, Thanks for the link...
Posted by Brownsugar, Mon Jun-11-18 01:03 PM
I just heard about this a couple of years ago and this has been some devastating knowledge for me. I have heard of quite a few things in Black history that has never been put in books and information kept away from us, thanks to the internet a lot of truths are coming to the surface and it is very ugly and even uglier in my opinion is that it was kept away from us...

♥ :* I LUV U 2!!! :* ♥
13265448, red
Posted by ambient1, Mon Jun-11-18 01:02 PM
13265449, 10 million or tens of thousands? And who wrote the headline.
Posted by MEAT, Mon Jun-11-18 01:02 PM
13265452, Here is the link for you...
Posted by Brownsugar, Mon Jun-11-18 01:08 PM
>>> http://wakingtimesmedia.com/europes-forgotten-hitler-killed-10-million-africans-west-erased-history/

13265455, wakingtimesmedia
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jun-11-18 01:16 PM
: /
13265456, so this link is calling King Leopold a forgotten Hitler
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jun-11-18 01:18 PM
original link is misleading
13265457, Soooo .... 10 million or tens of thousands
Posted by MEAT, Mon Jun-11-18 01:18 PM
Because the initial link and the initial article don’t align.
13265458, ikr.. this 10 million is in the Congo
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jun-11-18 01:19 PM
and isn't Hitler.

the link says it's written by waking Times media staff members.

I don't trust this link/source

13265495, Yeah, 10MM is a *lot* of people
Posted by flipnile, Mon Jun-11-18 03:00 PM
13265459, next time don't scream it until you have your links and facts in order
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jun-11-18 01:20 PM
13265481, Breh...this source/poster is always questionable.
Posted by Pete Burns, Mon Jun-11-18 02:18 PM
Sad but true.
13265485, I see
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jun-11-18 02:24 PM
13265506, OKAYPLAYA My bad!!!
Posted by Brownsugar, Mon Jun-11-18 03:43 PM
Okay...I made a BIG MISTAKE!!! Just looking at these links make me really sad that all of this went on with both of these demons and it has all been smudged over in history.

There was definitely a Black Holocaust in Germany >>> http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/announcements/black_german_holocaust.html I really can't find the exact amount of Black people that were killed and sterilized in Germany but it was a lot and it was hidden through history...

Sorry 4 the error you MF!!!

13265476, this is a mess
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Jun-11-18 02:04 PM
jumping from the 1890s to Dachau?
13265490, Well Germany's genocide against the Herero people is considered the first
Posted by mind_grapes, Mon Jun-11-18 02:41 PM
example of modern genocide. This book seems to be making a connection between both of germany's genocides. Sounds fascinating and not that surprising. I'll check out the link later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
13265545, Yes, have heard of this. And peep this^^ link it's much better. Also:
Posted by kfine, Tue Jun-12-18 12:19 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_Island_Concentration_Camp

I concur with others who estimate the total lives lost is in the 10s of thousands, I've read similar.

Another thing is... rather than call what the Germans did to the Namibian groups the "Black Holocaust", I find it infinitely more chilling that most of the horrors inflicted by the Nazis in Europe were initially TESTED on Africans in Namibia.

The concentration camps, the torture, the dismemberment etc. They sent hundreds of Africans' skulls back to Germany for experiments to validate their racial theories.

Apparently it was this guy, Eugen Fischer, whose work on Africans inspired Hitler while he was writing Mein Kampf and also formed the basis of the Nuremberg Laws:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Fischer

And to put Fischer in context... most people recall hearing about this guy during the holocaust, Josef Mengele:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

who was literally the most diabolical doctor in the Nazi regime.

The connection to Fischer is that MENGELE LEARNED/PERFECTED ALL HIS EVIL TESTING FROM FISCHER, who was the Director of the "Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics" while Mengele worked there during the Nazi years.

13265542, not in germany. leopold/african hitler was 10M deaths in congo
Posted by Riot, Mon Jun-11-18 10:36 PM
and the 'african holocaust' in the top post was in namibia

namibians are actually suing germany in NY/US courts

and since survivors are still living and lots of documentation still exists, they technically have a shot

but since 1)winning a reparations case would open the floodgates and 2)namibians still black as far as i know, they technically got no shot
13265673, I am glad that you made this more clear...
Posted by Brownsugar, Tue Jun-12-18 12:14 PM
The more I learn about these massive genocides, the worse I feel about leaders of the world. It seems as though a lot of leaders through history became sick gods, hated by some but some people actually worshiped these demons...

Even though it hurts reading these truths, reading and studying these truths makes us all better people, 'knowledgeable as to why things are the way that they are today. It just makes me stronger in dealing with different races of people...

Hidden history is a real b*tch!!! When I learn new hidden histories, it hits me like a BOMB!!! It really makes me wonder why are these truths hidden from us??? Does it give the oppressors more power??? One thing I do believe is that they kept books and knowledge out of our hands during slavery days because they knew that with knowledge we would not have been slaves, in fact, we might have put them under slavery.

Slavery is never, ever a choice but without knowledge you can be chained and held down but the more knowledge you have, the more FREE you become!!!

...I guess I kinda' answered some of my own questions here :-) :-) :-) !!!

"The Leaders of The World Destroy The World"!!!
13266632, They keep history hidden to allow u to believe the poor are just poor
Posted by Riot, Thu Jun-14-18 06:32 PM
Most of Africa is just destitute
Blacks are just violent

Leopold was from Belgium and is said to have believed the Congo was literally his, all the resources and wealth literally was owed to him

After him, the rubber/tire industry exploitation, and later assassination of Patrice lumumba, Congo never been close to getting right since
13266859, Yes, I do believe they keep this kind of stuff a secret
Posted by Brownsugar, Fri Jun-15-18 03:01 PM
to control the money. When you keep away knowledge, you can control the economy in your favor...

It is very sickening to me to read about the mass murders committed during those times but it is better to know these things that not know these things because knowing has to make us better people...

"The Leaders of The World Destroy The World"!!!
13266055, Holocaust Museum in DC
Posted by jrocc, Wed Jun-13-18 10:42 AM
they go into detail about the different groups (including Africans) that were imprisoned and experimented on in addition to the Jews both during and even before WWII. there's a chart on the wall that the Nazi's used to "identify" people of different races. you can just feel that they are all captives, prisoners or something even though it's not explicitly stated at the time when you first see it. they later reveal that they captured those people for the purpose of conducting "scientific" experiments on them which were really nothing more than torture. very sadistic.
13266059, some of the videos from those experiments.. sick
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jun-13-18 10:45 AM
I'll never forget a video on the history channel of a baby with a head like 10 times bigger than its body.

some real life tweety bird shit