Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectkeep your options open to MANY brands. There's more than just Nike & Adidas
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13263506&mesg_id=13263531
13263531, keep your options open to MANY brands. There's more than just Nike & Adidas
Posted by FLUIDJ, Tue Jun-05-18 10:07 AM
out there.

Before I started running I was laser focused on finding the best Nikes...just because I thought Nike was the default best... I haven't ran in Nike in over 5 years now lol...

Brooks & Mizuno have been my goto for a minute.
I found that lighter weight, lower padded shoes work better for me and result in less soreness in my legs. I used to have serious "skin" issues when I ran in heavy Nikes & New Balance.... The best way to describe it is that my legs & feet would start itching REALLY REALLY bad about 10-min into a run. To the point where I couldn't really ever get into it. The minute I switched shoes to Brooks Green Silence (RIP) all of that stopped immediately and my running has been great ever since.

Find a store with a solid return policy too! GOOD running stores will let you return worn shoes within a reasonable time.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."