Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAnd I've already acknowledged
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13250599&mesg_id=13251047
13251047, And I've already acknowledged
Posted by Jon, Tue Apr-17-18 10:57 AM
that if that's the case, shame on them for that...but those examples (the woman who gets to use the bathroom, and the woman who got to linger for a long time without specifying whether she bought something at the jump...and also not acknowledging the common difference in leniency in those type.of situations when it comes to women compared to men) aren't very good examples.

But it seems like examples might be starting to pile up, which begs the second question: who are all these millenial employees making chump change agreeing to knowingly act out racial bias for their corporate overlords? If a boss asked me to do that, I'd be like "say what?" No fucking chance. And I believe that's most ppl...at least most ppl under 50

But my above reply was a specific response to the claim that ppl in here are suggesting an establishment should be able to kick out or deny anyone they want based on race, etc.

The question is based on being a customer or not.