Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLol man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13246029&mesg_id=13247312
13247312, Lol man
Posted by Hitokiri, Mon Apr-02-18 04:36 PM
Before I started going to the guy who cuts my hair now (for like 7 years now), I was between barbers for a minute. I went to the shop without an appointment and my normal guy was busy, and there was an open chair. So this new dude cuts my hair (did some unrequested fucking around with my eyebrows too) but he cut me a little bit too. The cut looked good though. So I went back to him again... and he cut me even worse than the first time. I was done at that point. Fast forward a few years (I was settled in with my new and current barber), and I'm with the homie at his family business in a little complex with a bunch of offices and a barbershop. We walking out and someone calls my name, I turn and ol' boy some running out the barbershop talking about "yo man i ain't seen you, where you been, here take my card, come through."
Yeah, no.
Fast foward another year or two and I walk into my barbershop -- why is homie now in the formerly vacant chair?! "Hey what's up hitokiri?!" as I walk in... lol. Bruh, you not touching my head.