Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo many. "Blow the whistle" is easy for every crowd, but a true CA crowd
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13234154&mesg_id=13234402
13234402, So many. "Blow the whistle" is easy for every crowd, but a true CA crowd
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Tue Feb-13-18 04:50 PM
will get more hype to "Super hyphy," "Yay Area," "Burn rubber," sometimes even Turf Talk "Groupie" if it's the right age group.

It's the cliche songs that cross generations....Before I let go, Candy rain, Poison, This is how we do it, Jay "Give it to me," Mariah "Back that azz up," "Fantasy," Cameo "Candy," etc. etc. But there's certain songs that only work for certain age groups, yet they work amazing wonders. Such as....Mo pussy, No vaseline, I'd rather give you my bitch, for the 35+ L.A. "Luchini" goes hard for basically any 35+ crowd, East or West. "Benjamins" is kinda cross generational, but goes hardest with the 35-45...same exact thing as "Crush on you." "Housequake" "Head" "Let's work" and several Prince songs go HARD with a 45+ crowd, West and Midwest, possibly the East too. "Nasty girl" works a bit more universally.