Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat's so pitiful. I lost a neighbor in a similar fashion three years ago
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13233869&mesg_id=13233911
13233911, That's so pitiful. I lost a neighbor in a similar fashion three years ago
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Feb-12-18 02:21 PM
He was 18...my dad had taught him how to play drums and all that.

He had some friends who weren't the best types to be around, but he was never involved in any feuds, drug sales, etc etc. His boys got into it verbally with some dudes from literally two blocks over, and he was the driver. He didn't say anything, but as he drove off, one dude was muggin him and he said "what's up???" and kept driving.

The dude caught him a hour later in front of Baskin Robbins, 12:30 Noon, broad daylight on Crenshaw...walked up to him in his car as he was just sitting there...went up to his window, and said "what's up now????" and shot him five times in the head.

Dude was a 17 year old minor, yet they tried him as an adult, and he got 42 years. He showed ZERO remorse, which bothered and even scared me the most.

I definitely hope the killer in this situation gets brought to justice...do they have an idea who it is?