Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHmm... Notice no one's called them "trash" for dating white.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13232959&mesg_id=13233444
13233444, Hmm... Notice no one's called them "trash" for dating white.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Fri Feb-09-18 11:48 AM
As Quincy Jones was called in the post about him.
I was the only one to question that.

According to Hitokiri, all the women date white, so it's obviously an agenda of the show.
This is HBO, the same network soon to bring you CONFEDERATE from the creators of Racist Thrones. Same network that's trying to re-establish it's boxing programming after starving out Black boxers in an attempt to find their next white hype. This isn't a channel looking to empower Black folks, so it's best to question how this would play directly into racist white folks' hands. Here's a hint: blanqueamiento.

Would Black men be insulted for calling them trash?
Would they be called jealous?
Why aren't they being called trash by those Black women who call Black men trash for dating white?
Have you ever seen a show centering Black men who flaunt dating white women *as part of the show* (not merely in their personal lives)?

Keep in mind that the first major motion picture in America centered the KKK as heroes for killing a Black man who approached a white woman.

Of course I find it outstandingly detrimental for Black folks to date white, so I'm exploring these questions with the intention of keeping OKP honest.