Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectA seat hitting your nuts tells me a couple of things....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13230213&mesg_id=13249924
13249924, A seat hitting your nuts tells me a couple of things....
Posted by FLUIDJ, Wed Apr-11-18 02:14 PM
could be that your seat is too wide - ideally, your thighs shouldn't rub against the sides of your seat too much.....that leads to major chafing.

could be that the angle your seat is positioned at currently is too high....it should be nearly level with the ground and possibly tilted slightly towards the ground depending on how upright or leaned forward your riding position is..... this would be the first thing I'd look at.

Could be that you're simply not sitting right too. There is an ideal area around your ass area that's mostly bone, this should be the portion of your area that your seat supports... It's counterintuitive, but narrower seats actually position your body onto this key location better than thicker wider more cushioned seats. A leather seat might be ideal for you too, it'll stretch over time...but it could be while before this is broken in to fit your body just right...a LONG while...

Def. try to hit up your local bike shop and have them check your ass to seat positioning out. A real bike shop...one that has dusty looking folks actually working on bikes and shit in the back...

"Get ready....for your blessing....."