Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject Thank you!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13230213&mesg_id=13249640
13249640, Thank you!
Posted by napturalmystic, Tue Apr-10-18 01:00 PM
the physical response to training is going to yield just about the same results for both sexes.

I started 5 years ago doing Bill Phillips Body for Life program. I've seen free workouts on line. Its a program that uses Progressive Overload. Any program that advances reps and or weight will yield results. I'm running Starting Strength now.

I've been training for 1 hour a day 6 days a week for 5 years. I don't do cardio I can lose weight through diet alone.

I ate CLEAN really clean for 6 months....then I started counting my macros. I never looked back after learning about macros and caloric intake. I still eat fairly clean but I can have nice things like cheese and bacon and a cookie if it fits my macros.

a sustained weight loss takes being committed to the cause and not giving up when the scale is on bull shit. Putting on sizable muscle is a time consuming effort that is a huge mental game. If your wife wants this it will have to be something she chooses for herself.