Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol...I knew them jawns would go with the quicks...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13225537&mesg_id=13235403
13235403, lol...I knew them jawns would go with the quicks...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Feb-18-18 08:49 AM
I was messin around on the SNKRS app while I was waiting to go in to see Black Panther, yesterday morning. Them shits was sold out before the previews ended. I kinda feel both ways. Nike, been flooding the block the last few years with a grillion useless colorways of every Jordan. Shit was annoying. Even semi-iconic shit was sitting on shelves. True Blue 3s making to outlet stores and shit. I read an article where they admitted as much...said they were gonna start making joints a little more exclusive this year. I'm ok with it. Shit, I remember we had to wait in line at the mall for the Foot Locker/Athlete's Foot/Champs/Finish Line worker to let up the gate...that shit was fun. I'm down with just hopping on the computer or my phone and grabbing pair with no friction, but I'm ok with it being a little hectic every now and then. When I copped them Kobe Mamba AF1's on the night of his jersey retirement, I just knew I had gotten fucked, because the site wouldn't let me put them in my cart on my laptop. I was able to get in on my phone and cop, then the whole site went bonkers. That was kinda fun. Same thing happened with the Mirror Image Westbrooks when they dropped on MLK day...but, I got em.