Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have a similar roulette story from NOLA in November.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13225153&mesg_id=13225157
13225157, I have a similar roulette story from NOLA in November.
Posted by Brew, Thu Jan-11-18 02:20 PM
I got hot playing a bunch of different numbers and over the course of a 20 minute super-hot streak I had pocketed like $1800 in $100 chips. I left the regular $1 chips and some $5s on the table to keep playing a little more, but kept pocketing the 100s so I wouldn't blow my winnings. After my hot streak slowed down I walked away with $2200 in $100 chips in my pocket.

My friend was chasing hard, was down like $1100 cumulatively from that nite and the nite before. So he was asking me for $100 chips and was planning to Venmo me after if he didn't hit. Was just dropping the chips between the 00 and the 0, praying for a hit. He owed me $300 when the 0 hit. So he paid me back and still had significant winnings (someone else do the math). Then he did it again, and hit again, this time 00. At that point we were feeling mad lucky but he decided to walk away. So I considered doing one more drop, $100 on #17 (my mom's favorite #) but decided against it.

What happened ? 17 hit, of course. So I regret not putting $100 on 17 like my conscience (probably my mom from up above) was yelling at me to do. Fuck.

Fucking motherfucking fuck.

$2200 ain't bad but another $3500 would have been better.