Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyep!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13224890&mesg_id=13225616
13225616, yep!
Posted by tariqhu, Fri Jan-12-18 08:32 PM
one girl was Nigerian. we both went to Georgia State. at the time, it was a school for older folks. so you might see somebody once and never see them again.

she was dope af. didn't get a chance to talk the first time I saw her. saw her again sometime later. she parked her car and went into a building. I waited for my shot, but it didn't happen like I'd hope. it was a paid parking area and she was in the building a long ass time. so I left my number on her windshield. hoping................and she called! we had one date and no sex. lol. I tried though. almost named my daughter after her cuz I liked her name.

another chick, Ethiopian. me and my boy saw her coming out the grocery store as I was driving by. had to drive to her and try my luck. talked a lil bit. asked for the number and she says let me have yours instead. reluctantly gave it to her. I even said I know you won't call, but here you go. she called!! she was fun for a good while.