Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectman, i love indian woman, but never had one..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13224890&mesg_id=13225220
13225220, man, i love indian woman, but never had one..
Posted by GROOVEPHI, Thu Jan-11-18 04:11 PM
check this.
about 8 years ago I was working this shitty ass consulting job. It was one of those long ass contracts and a majority of the team where weekly commuters - they would fly in on sunday, stay in a residence inn all week, take a van to the job site, go back home Friday afternoon. Every week for about three years.

most of the folks there were assholes to me. I was new, young, black, male. There were a few other black people there but they were so damn stressed out from the job, they just focused on work and going home.

One chick was always super nice to me. She was a short, pretty dark skinned joint from Mumbai. damn. pretty as shit. She was always nice, super friendly. complimenting me on my shirts and shit. I found out she was from Atlanta, GA, but worked for the company for like 12 years.

I only lasted about 8 months on that job. Couldn't take it. Plus, a better gig came through. I made sure to email her letting her know I was leaving and that I appreciated her bc she was the only person that was genuinely nice to me.

She replies "sorry to hear you are leaving. Wish I had more time to spend with you"

nigga

I read that shit like 'damn, I wish we would have FUCKED" I didn't even know how to respond.

smh. I had to persuade myself that she meant otherwise.