Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSong Rankings
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13223744&mesg_id=13223744
13223744, Song Rankings
Posted by mista k5, Fri Jan-05-18 04:42 PM
Post a song, reply with ranking position on your all time favs list. No distinction for genre or occasion.

As precise as you may have it defined. Meaning a top 50 or top 200 is perfectly valid. Again this is your personal ranking and not necessarily song A is better than song T. I'm guessing some of you may actually have this all sorted and may be able to give us an exact ranking, ie. 132 but it is not expected.

Backstory
A couple months ago I went through the ~8,000 songs I have on my phone (I know streaming, get with it) and created a playlist of my all time favs. A list of non-skippable songs unless the situation isn't right for it or I'm really not in the mood for it. The list is at 2,594 songs currently. I keep adding songs as new albums come out or I explored artists I haven't yet.

I started sharing songs with a friend and would say, "this is in my top 500" "top 1,800 for sure" etc lol. Decided I want to actually rank them, at least in bunches but hopefully in actual 1 - X,XXX order.

*initiate wood post now*