Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBig Boi and 3 Stacks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13217795&mesg_id=13217825
13217825, Big Boi and 3 Stacks
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Dec-05-17 01:19 PM
while Big Boi says nice things I have to think a part of him is like "this fucking only child ass nigga"

Mos & Kweli - back in the day they were late for a gig at UVA opening for Outkast. After the show was over we heard dudes yelling backstage. The way the arena is built at UVA the hallways were curved. When we finally got to them we see Mos and Kweli looking at us like "what? we was just talking" My boy asked Mos when was the last time they practced and Mos was like "we haven't seen each other in over a month. This was during the Black Star album when they were bubbling. Mos was doing other projects and their live show was kinda ass.

Will.i.am. and Fergie. Ever wonder why Fergie never came out with another album after going 4X plat? Big Willie is a hater. He won't release her from his contract, won't release her album and due to this its been a struggle to record a new BEP album cause she knows she makes that shit go. So does Will but his ego is too big to let her blow all the way up. She HATES him.

Will.i.am. and the last Black chick that was in the group. She was suing him while on stage performing with him. We couldn't believe but that was our first view of the "industry. Dude was like "I ain't releasing her from her contract until someone pays me a shit load of money"

Jeru and Premo. Have no idea what the hell its over but they decided to stop working together even though their combo was deadly. Money fucked it up.

Beatnuts.. heard they broke up over a girl. smh...

Hilldawg and Obama? I feel like these folks HATE each other and only fuck with each other because they had too. O needed Hilldawgs donor list and Hilldawg needed O to help with Black votes. I feel like both half assed it.

Wu Tang. I'm listening to GZA's Liquid Swords and remember how they kinda fell out when the money got funny with RZA. Always felt like RZA was the architect but once they got on I think he prolly did some funny biz with the contracts.