Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyoure a square block homes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13211197&mesg_id=13212238
13212238, youre a square block homes
Posted by worms, Mon Nov-13-17 02:31 PM
nothing wrong with being a square block except we think the round blocks are the one having all the fun

so we dye our hair blonde to look like that blonde round block

we bleach our beautiful natural dark woodgrain finish to look like the other popular round blocks

and the round blocks are taking all our square block shit and blowing that shit up for all the other round blocks

now i dont even remember what we were talking about anymore but i found this weekend that i really truly am a square block, and there was a feeling of sadness almost, like, this round block world is something that ive never wanted to be a part of, but its what everyone else wants, and there, in the middle of it all, all i felt was emptiness and sorrow. i was a foreigner. i didnt speak the language. that place would never be my home country, the food would never taste quite right. i yearned for the square hole. yearned! yearned mother fuckers!

anyway you dont find something to eat til after you get hungry so yearn mother fuckers