Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttrump won alabama by almost 30 pts fam lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13211083&mesg_id=13212716
13212716, trump won alabama by almost 30 pts fam lol
Posted by Reeq, Wed Nov-15-17 09:43 AM
as popular as trump is there...roy moore ran AGAINST the candidate that trump endorsed and still won. what does that tell you about moore and the alabama electorate?

>I mean, homeboy is in here celebrating that the Pedophile is
>"only" up by 10 points.

youre obviously unaware or uninformed about conditional/situational/regional politics. you think the same standards/factors that apply in a place like ny also apply across the board in a place like alabama.

southern politics is dominated by republican/evangelical voters in off year, midterm, and special elections by an even wider margin than presidential elections. add to that what i mentioned above...a 20 pt collapse from the presidential election a year ago would be significant in itself.

>Because at the end of the day, the Dem branding is complete
>garbage. They have no message other than "look how terrible
>the GOP is"
>
>They rarely give people a reason to vote FOR THEM.

this broken record slogan only comes from armchair analysts and low information observers.

once again...blame is not being placed on the electorate. we have seen how crazy these folks are. they picked the absolutely craziest candidate in the republican primary against even another republican. they would rather vote for a culture warrior than someone who might actually make their life better (like most republicans in the south). the fact that they support a sexual predator is squarely on *their* soldiers. nobody elses.

what should the dem message be to folks like that? we hate blacks and gays and fuck children too? lol.

dems have already flipped 40+ seats across the country from red to blue (0 for republicans). a historic number in an off-year. they just flipped a state seat and mayoral seat in ruby red oklahoma last night. i guess the non-existent dem message is working? lol.