Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRight. And the intelligence community all but confirmed their meddling ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13312304
13312304, Right. And the intelligence community all but confirmed their meddling ...
Posted by Brew, Wed Feb-06-19 11:14 PM
... right away. The fact of Russia having fucked w/the election has never really been in question. That shit happened. The sole purpose of the investigation is to prove that Trump knew about it, and actively participated.

So to call an investigation into whether the elected US president cooperated with a hostile foreign government w/a well documented history of doing exactly these kinds of things (including in their own elections) in an effort to steal a democratic election a “farce” is disingenuous at best. It’s especially egregious considering the fucking litany of sheep he surrounded himself with who have spent the last 3 years lying about it. Who are all being indicted 1 by 1 by the man who took down John Gotti.

The Clinton comparison is laughable.

And I can’t stress enough that I’m not arguing that this results in any substantial punishment for 45*. I’ve been vocally skeptical of where this ends up throughout. Well documented in this very post. But a fucking “farce” it is not.