Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo, cause "the goods" would be ... actual supporting evidence.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13302182
13302182, No, cause "the goods" would be ... actual supporting evidence.
Posted by Brew, Fri Dec-14-18 12:14 PM
>RE: all i did was give you the goods... im not going to drop 20 links
>when its all out there..i dont know how you want it bro. you
>clearly arent paying attention, if you asking me what they
>have on Pence.

It's not all out there, nor have you provided anything beyond a link from March indicating that Pence said he's willing to speak with the Mueller team. Which, as Stadiq correctly pointed out, is exactly what he *would* and *SHOULD* say in his position. Had he come out publicly and said nah, I won't cooperate ... how would that make him look ?

>Its obvious after Flynn got no jail time for
>talking about the transition team which Pence headed.. did i
>say it soft enough that time for you?

LOL. Ironic. Look at this motherfucker acting like *I'm* the sensitive one after claiming I "came at him crazy" by ... asking what Mueller has on Pence. In very plain terms. LOL. You're a funny dude.

Anyway - it's obvious that Flynn provided some good info, yep. That's obvious. What's NOT obvious is that "THEY'RE ALL GOING TO JAIL YOU JUST WATCH," just based on the Flynn situation. Nope. That ain't obvious at all. As you said, this is all very unprecedented ... and what's THE MOST unprecedented is rich, powerful white people EVER paying for the crimes they commit.

>if you know how
>snitching works, its obvious they hitting people on other shit
>and then get them to snitch on Trump or others.

Yes. No one has disputed anything about the snitching part. We're all very aware of and on top of those stories and what they mean.

What they DON'T mean, though, at least yet, is that "they're all going to jail" or even that Trump is going to jail. Like not even close. There's no precedent for that. Ever. In history.

>I keep
>repeating the same shit bcz its happening right before your
>eyes and you act like you dont see it..but you keep saying you
>want it to happen..which is really strange.. this is some
>unprecedented shit.

I act like I see what's there, in actuality. What I'm looking for is more evidence to support your absolute assertion that they're all going to jail. That's all any of us have been asking for. And to date you've provided nothing that would lead anyone to outright believe that they're all going to jail, or even that just Trump may be going to jail.

That's all this is about. The most recent example being you saying, definitively, that they got Pence on some shit and he's going to jail. I asked for what they had on Pence (aka "came at you crazy" hahahah). And the only evidence you could provide was a link to an article from March where Pence said what the fuck he's SUPPOSED to say, that he'd be willing to talk to Mueller ... but Mueller hasn't interviewed him. And your massive leap in logic from there is that he's "going to jail". That ain't enough playa. Again, we all want you to be right. I desperately want you to be right. But I'm not getting my hopes up for any jailtime just based off that.