Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've waited nearly 2 years for this and I'm not sure what I feel.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13299686
13299686, I've waited nearly 2 years for this and I'm not sure what I feel.
Posted by double negative, Fri Nov-30-18 12:39 PM
Right after the election my ass was glued to all news sites...ok, well it still is

but then I also started spending time multiple times a day in the ask_the_donald sub and the trumpsupporters sub - I can never go the_donald. That place is FUCKING crazy and holds no footing on reality. We talking about Cohen flipping and they STILL talking about locking up Hilary and Seth Rich's death.

I've been watching them with the idea of some eventual pay off in the form of schadenfreude but that shit aint happening.

these fools are like a kid who wont eat his veggies. just, "NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! Not gonna even engage in your FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT, nope, nu-uh, what Trump REALLY meant when he said...."

The fucking pee tape could leak and they would still find a way to twist that shit

The tape could drop showing Trump wearing a BLM shirt while saying "I did it, I did all of it" and they would still be like "Give America Hell Donald!"

But thats just a part of me.

I want this nightmare to end.