Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou are stating facts, for sure haha.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13299418
13299418, You are stating facts, for sure haha.
Posted by Brew, Thu Nov-29-18 01:58 PM
But I dunno. I feel like with the recent bombs have been really, really telling in terms of how things are going. I may be making leaps like always (reading into Trump's behavior, tying the Deutsche raid and tax lawyer raid to the Mueller probe) but I really objectively feel like *these* leaps are shorter and safer than the leaps of faith I'd been taking back when all we knew was that Pap, Manafort, Cohen, etc. were all "flipping" and pleading guilty, when a lot of assumptions had to be made.

This stuff seems more centralized and connected. Manafort caught lying. Cohen being charged by Mueller directly; Cohen being the one person who may know all of Trump's shady behavior, whose testimony (over 70 hours from what I've seen) could have directly or indirectly led to the money laundering raid of Deutsche Bank as well as the raid of the tax lawyer's office. Trump's outright refusal to ever give up his tax returns. Etc. It all just makes *too* much sense.

But again, you're right, I could be dreaming and still making leaps in logic. So I def need to quell my excitement. But it's hard. Haha.

>I could be off, but I think we (I'm thinking mostly of me,
>you, and Reeq) get really high or really low.
>
>At least for my own sanity, I'm trying to level out.