Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAhahahaha no way ! That's amazing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13299340
13299340, Ahahahaha no way ! That's amazing.
Posted by Brew, Thu Nov-29-18 11:10 AM
I was just speaking with someone this morning about how amazing it is just how brazen and blatant he and his goon squad have been throughout the entirety of this bullshit. My example was his twitter reaction to Cohen's guilty plea in August and Manafort's earlier this year.

Manafort plead guilty, but word is that he was sorta kinda plotting to try and be a mole in the Mueller probe (what an idiot) ... so Trump, knowing that Manafort planned to lie and stay loyal, mostly tweeted shit like "Manafort is a great man and I know he will tell the truth - NO COLLUSION!"

Meanwhile after Cohen flipped and *really* planned to flip, Trump's reaction was that he ain't shit, knows nothing, is stupid, etc. Hahaha. I mean jesus christ could they be more blatant. Giuliani too. It's so obvious.

The friend I was speaking with brought up a good point. As stupid as it seems, it may not be that at all but instead, *knowing* that they are all fucked up and down the river, they may just be trying in a last ditch effort to drum up support from their rabid, miserable, stupid base and the stupid general public so that when the inevitable "uhhh yea no shit they colluded" evidence and final report(s) come out from Mueller's squad, they can go fucking straight up kamikaze and get the animals rioting and shit. Not out of the realm of possibility with this piece of shit.