Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah I'm part of the problem because YOU are easily offended.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13203735&mesg_id=13204147
13204147, Yeah I'm part of the problem because YOU are easily offended.
Posted by Heinz, Thu Oct-19-17 05:09 PM
Smh.

Im not here doing anybody's work and yes comedians know the risk of saying whatever they want when pushing the line in the bit. WHAT you and many people fail to mention is that YOU and the audience are taking a risk of walking into a show or listening to a comedian and taking bits as facts or statements. You consciously blur the lines whenever you feel your morals or your feelings are hurt. Ridiculous.

You ask comedians or artists to take ownership or responsibility but never ask the same for yourselves. I'm as left as the next person but this blurring of the lines to coddle individual feelings is fucking pathetic to me. You and everyone who CHOOSE to think like this are embarrassing and are the main reasons the left get NOTHING done. You make us stop to fight these low hanging fruit battles that don't actually affect the world just individuals who are too sensitive. You like to point to the right and say they are sensitive too but you guys are just the same. Politics these days have brought out the stupid and sensitive and thats who is clogging up headlines these days. You guys are no different than them.

----------

IG @h_n_z