Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAwesome
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13193033&mesg_id=13193274
13193274, Awesome
Posted by denny, Mon Sep-11-17 05:37 AM
Doing something is usually better than doing nothing and I admire initiative like this. I'm pretty 'safe and steady' on macro life decisions and I sometimes regret that I didn't take more chances like this. Say you go over there for a couple years and then come back....is it possible to regret that decision on your deathbed? 'I shouldn't have spent that time in Norway....those 78 years in America should have been 80.....' Takes a nutsack to make that dive though.

As an aside....I don't perceive you as being anywhere close to 'anti-white' on OKP. I've always thought your talking points carry an underlying assumption that white people as individuals are indoctrinated into a racist culture and that any evils aren't intrinsic to one being white. You also stick much more consistently to the idea of race being a social construct than most...it's typical for people to jump in and out of this view when it's convenient for anti-white agendas. When I disagree with something you've posted.....you're not cheap, you're intellectually honest and you're not opportunistic.

I wish you all the luck in the world bro. Anticipating your observations too.