Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectshe on that millennial black feminist swirler shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13177607&mesg_id=13177614
13177614, she on that millennial black feminist swirler shit
Posted by Madvillain 626, Wed Jul-26-17 02:10 AM
Of course the character got a septum piercing. Of course.

"I was always told that I acted too white. I was always told that I was going to date a white guy — which, in fairness, was true: I do have a white boyfriend. So they weren't entirely wrong, but all of those things were really damaging."

LMAO wow

- And she was like, "You tell me. Would an average black kid have that? Would one of your little cousins have that?" And she's pointing to my computer, and I don't say anything. She's like, "No!" She points to my phone, and she's like, "Would an average black kid have that?" She's like, "No!" She points to my TV, "Would an average black kid have that? No!" Points to my Harry Potter books, "Would an average black kid have that?" I was like, "Uhhh, no?" She was like, "No!"

Ummmm...plenty of black kids have computers and tv and Harry Potter books. This reeks of "we aint like them niggers over there".

No mention of the father, was he not in her life? If so that explains a lot.

Classic "i don't rock with black folk cuz they called me an oreo in 5th grade and now i desperately look for validation from white folks who only fuck with me because i'm essentially a dark skinned version of them". 15 years ago she'd have an OKP handle.