Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti think you hit on exactly why ppl like you clutch pearls
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13175529&mesg_id=13176287
13176287, i think you hit on exactly why ppl like you clutch pearls
Posted by HotThyng76, Fri Jul-21-17 10:46 AM
over some of what i express here.

it's like i have no sense of decency. b/c i so openly talk about doing things that you've been taught are indecent. and then i (seem to) mock things that you've been taught are the height of decency (the sanctity of marriage, monogamy, the magic of pregnancy, childbirth, the honor in being a 'family man'). it can all make one's head spin. that i seem to be not all the way crazy yet i don't seem to engage in any of the things that make life worth living. or that separate the Good from the Bad. the Decent from the Indecent. it's like i don't care. what is my life about if it's not about trying to walk that straight/narrow line that leads to *insert all the benefits*. if i'm not concerned about any of that (or it seems that way) then what is my life about??? not that you go deeper but some do and start to question what THEIR life is really about if i'm out here doing all of this indecent shit and not suffering consequences (i don't seem to be in total degradation, i'm not a complete degenerate) then what is the point of it all??? <-- some ppl go there and then have a tantrum and lash out at me (as you said, i get 'shat on here'...so you say, at least). it's like my very existence calls into question things that are fundamental - boys go with girls. insert tab p into slot v. be fruitful and multiply.

the language you're using - family man, wearing THE pants, decency. it's all there.

i see it now.

i've seen it before, of course.

but i have time today.