Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHe should be let out..33 years for a robbery?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13174365&mesg_id=13175950
13175950, He should be let out..33 years for a robbery?
Posted by Heinz, Thu Jul-20-17 01:26 PM
It was a make up call for the murders. And YES he did do the murders or at the least have something to do with it if he was the actual person holding the knife.

All this matter of fact crap as if the evidence points to him NOT doing it is false, all it shows is that its not enough evidence to say he DID do it. He is still the main suspect even after the trial LOL You can't be this stupid. They cant just prove it. Thats all that means.

All this he wasn't her boyfriend because he didnt tell childhood friends crap needs to stop? LMAO Awesome evidence. I do a lot of things I dont tell my childhood friends, who im still friends with, does that mean none of those things happened? How many dates or boyfriend type outtings did those 2 have to do for you to believe that they were at the least dating or fucking.

But yeah all that said he shouldnt be in jail because they cant prove he killed his wife. OJ is legit just a dumb person who has been lucky to get away with murder. But falling for the okie doke and put in jail over some personal sentimental pictures after escaping jail time the first time. He's just a dumb guy.